December 17, 2013

Keep On Keepin' On

When I started blogging, I promised myself that I would never apologize for not blogging--my job is stressful enough without needing to stress about writing here too!!!  But because I this is the longest I have ever gone without blogging (at least since I started about 6 years ago) and because I have gotten a few comments asking if I'm okay, I wanted to post a quick one...
Still here, keeping cozying up with my computer and a blanket in the winter wonderland that is the Chicagoland Area these days!
I'm alive.  I'm okay.  I'm just trying to survive the last few days before break.  I put blogging on the back burner in November, thinking I'd get back to it when things calmed down...silly me for thinking they would calm down just when the holidays were approaching!  But don't worry, I'll be back soon--for real--after this last week of school is finished.  I hope I can remember how to blog!

Because I'm out of practice...any suggestions of posts you'd like to see here?  I have a million and one book recommendations for you (okay, like 5), some new race goals, and some pictures of me and my beautiful niece.  I don't have as much to say about teaching these days, but if you'd like to hear more about something I've mentioned in the past, please let me know!  Maybe it will help with the writer's block  (or writer's apathy?).

Anyways, hope you all are well--miss you, my blogging friends.  Be back soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...