June 14, 2013

Favorites on Friday

Some of my favorite happy-making things this week...
Outdoor Summer Concerts--High School Bestie and I got to see Glen Hansard this week

Maxi Dresses & Skirts--Seriously, is there anything more comfortable than maxi skirts in summer?

Farmer's Market--These were the best sugar snap peas I have EVER tasted.  EVER.

Iced Coffee & Lots of Reading--What more is there to say?

Pedicures in Bright Colors :)

This fun finish line picture from last weekend's tri...

...and this one that just says, "I have nothing left in this tank and am SO glad to be done!!"

What are you loving this week?

Any fun plans for the weekend?  I have my first marathon training group run tomorrow morning bright and early at 6:30am...half an hour's drive away!  Holy early!  This will take some getting used to this summer...I guess no one said marathon training would be easy!  Hopefully getting up early will be the hardest part... ;)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...