April 7, 2012

Florida Vacation: aka The Week I NEEDED!

Remember when I said I'd start posting more often again?  Oops.  The whole job-search-grad-school-being-a-teacher-running-the-science-fair-race-training thing strikes again...  I've been back from Florida for a whole week and never posted about the trip!  Instead of taking you through a play by play of the whole vacation, I'm just going to share some highlights and pictures...
meeting my beautiful niece and holding her as much as possible...
spending time with my whole wonderful family...
The Hunger Games<33
seeing HUNGER GAMES!!!!

wandering around Downtown Disney...
an awesome (albeit incredibly hot and sweaty) 8-mile run, part of which was alongside this pretty lake...
during which I encountered a ton of fearless sand hill cranes...
and this awesome Giving Tree stump...

visiting Islands of Adventure and seeing the Harry Potter world!!!
shopping at the Coach outlet--Don't worry, Olivia, Aunt Amy will convince hook you on Coach when you're a little older...
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
reading nonstop, especially this wonderful coming of age teenage love story trilogy...

Love. Vacation.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a nice trip and break. You deserve it :)

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun!!! She is just soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great vacation! Good for you for running on your vacation, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast!! How's the job hunt going??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good vacation! You needed it and deserved it! :)I LOVE that Giving Tree stump!

    Ran my longest run ever today for the Jelly Bean Virtual Race-6.5 miles!!! I love running!

    Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...