January 11, 2011

Another cancelled workout...

...due to another cold. :(

I'm skipping my run tonight because of my icky cold which has only gotten ickier.  I'm beginning to thing I've developed an immunity to walgreens cold medicine after taking so many boxes already this year...sad times.  Even though I have a moderate amount of energy, my head is super cloudy and my nose is so raw that any sweat would probably burn like hell!  So, I'm going to take it easy, take a nap, and try tomorrow.  One missed mid-week run's not gonna ruin my training, after all!

I am determined to be at school tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I HATE that super raw nose you describe. There isn't much worse in my opinion than that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...