October 17, 2010

cue disgusting nose-blowing sound effects...

It would appear I officially have a cold.  Achoo.  Sniffle Sniffle.  The works.  I'd been feeling fine all weekend, but around 3:30 today I decided to take a bike ride, and part way through my nose started running like CRAZY!  I was sniffling non-stop until I got home.  (Okay, I'll admit it.  I wiped my nose on my shirt sleeve a few times...I know, I'm disgusting...)  Since then, I've been blowing my nose and sneezing NONSTOP.  My nose is already so raw and red that it's seriously painful.  No fever and no other symptoms except feeling crappy from the cloudy head that comes along with a runny nose, but I feel YUCKY.

I REFUSE to miss school on a Monday of all days though, and a handful of my tough cookie kiddos do NOT enjoy subs and REFUSE to behave for them, so I hate being absent...So I'm off to change into sweats, lay down on the couch with a bowl of soup (and a box of kleenex and vaseline for my poor raw nose), and just relax before going to bed early.  I WILL be well enough to go to school tomorrow, gosh darn it!

Please send healing vibes my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...