March 31, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine, that's me...

So, after my night of zero sleep and morning of extreme nausea in anticipation, it turned out that (obviously) my meeting with the assistant principal was no big deal whatsoever.  Once again, I overreacted.  Why I choose to always assume the worst I'll never understand!  Anyways, the asst. principal just wanted to go over some of the lunch time routines because my lunch mom was a little frustrated that sometimes when I'm in the room too at lunch (which I often am--hounding kids for hw, catching up on filing, doing a million other things...), the kids don't listen to her.  We went over the routines and expectations, and then I clarified them with the kids.  The kids did much better today--I guess all they needed was a little reteaching (as is often the case).  Wish I'd been able to calm myself down last night enough to get some sleep!!  When will I stop being this crazy?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...